For decades, Constellation Home has faithfully provided our customers with the most energy-efficient products and services. Now Constellation Connect is the newest way we’re helping our customers make their homes safer and more efficient. From scheduling your lights and thermostat to save energy when you’re away, to getting notified when your HVAC system is running inefficiently, Connect helps you control your home security and automation from one convenient app.
Connect works with hundreds of devices you may already have in your home, like Nest, Amazon Alexa, Philips Hue lighting, Yale locks and more. Connect gives you the power to manage all of your devices and customize them to work together.
Energy Savings: Save energy by scheduling lights to turn on and off as you come and go.
Home Comfort: Automate your heating and air conditioning system to keep your family comfortable when you’re home and save energy when you’re not.
Professional Service: Your Connect system can schedule a service call with a Constellation Home professional when monitored equipment needs repair.
Constellation Connect Home Security and Home Control
Now you can manage your home’s energy efficiency while getting the peace of mind of a robust home security system. Constellation Connect keeps your family safe while keeping your energy bills low.
- Innovative: Constellation Connect is the one home service app that delivers the security you need to keep your family safe, along with the energy management you want to lower your utility bills.
- Flexible: Constellation Connect features an easy month-to-month plan with no long-term contracts. And by working with hundreds of smart home devices, Connect lets you tailor your system to meet your specific needs.
- Continuous Protection: Constellation Connect protects your home with 24/7 professional monitoring. In the event of a break-in or a fire, the monitoring service can alert police or fire fighters. And the Connect also features flood sensors and smart thermostats to detect other emergencies like a flood or a broken HVAC system.
- Be in Control: With Connect, you’ll always know exactly what’s going on inside your home. You can automate the lighting, the heating and air conditioning, the security system, and more. Connect lets you tailor your home’s settings to meet your specific needs, like turning on the lights when your car pulls in or controlling your thermostat with a smart speaker.
- Smart Energy Savings: Why pay to use electricity when no one is home? Connect lets you create schedules for your thermostat and lights so you can keep your family more comfortable while using less energy.
Constellation Connect: Find the System that’s Right for You
No two homeowner’s needs are exactly the same. That’s why Constellation Connect is available in four different home security packages. From our Connect Starter Package, which gives you the option to add on additional devices, to our Connect Beacon Package, which gives you complete control and management capabilities, there’s an option that’s right for you.
- Connect Starter Package: Includes just the necessities, making it easy for you to expand and customize your security system. ($199)
- Connect Bright Package: Our Starter Package plus two smart lightbulbs for simple energy management. ($249)
- Connect Vivid Package: Keep an eye on what’s happening at home with a package that includes an indoor camera for added protection and peace of mind. ($399)
- Connect Beacon Package: Complete home protection with security and energy management devices. ($599)
Constellation Connect works with your devices.
Link Constellation Connect to your other smart home devices through the Connect App. Connect gives you the ability to truly connect your home. Connect is compatible with hundreds of devices, some of which you may already have in your home, like Amazon Alexa, Philips Hue lighting, Google Nest and more. Manage and set up automations within the Connect app so devices throughout your home work together to create the smart home of your dreams.