During the coldest days of winter, heating repairs can’t wait. That’s why Constellation technicians are available for Houston furnace repair 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our team will arrive on time and in uniform. Plus, our technicians are certified and experienced in working on all major brands of furnaces. We want you to be comfortable in your home and our goal is always your complete satisfaction.
Our technicians also provide inspections to better protect against breakdowns. We service greater Houston well and surrounding areas. Schedule a furnace repair online now.
We know heating and air conditioning breakdowns can happen at the most inconvenient times. When you’re in need of a furnace repair, call the professionals you can trust at Constellation. Our team of skilled Houston furnace repair technicians will arrive on time and in uniform, ready to make the repair quickly and correctly the first time.
We provide repairs on electric furnaces and gas furnaces. Our team can diagnose and repair these common furnace problems and more. Plus, since our team carries a large inventory of parts on their trucks, most repairs are made during a single visit.
Signs You Need a Furnace Repair
- Cold air blowing. Typically, cold air coming out of your vents is a sign the blower fan is malfunctioning. It could also indicate a problem with the heat exchanger. A trained technician can identify the source of the problem and perform the necessary repair.
- Odd noises. Popping or squeaking sounds usually are a sign that something is loose inside your unit. Grinding, clicking or rattling can indicate problems with the motor or components. Call for service so that the problem can be addressed before it worsens.
- Excessive dust. If you notice a lot of dust coming out of your vents, that could indicate your filter needs to be replaced. But if your filter is clean and you still see dust, it could be a sign of problems with the ductwork or blower fan.
- Constant running or short cycling. If your furnace either never shuts off or turns on and off continuously, there could be a problem with your fan motor or thermostat. A technician can diagnose the cause and repair as needed.
- Odors. It is normal to have an odor when you start your furnace at the beginning of the season, but if odors continue, there is a problem. If you smell a musty or dusty odor, check your filters to make sure they don’t need replacing. If you notice a burning odor, shut the system off and call for a repair. Any gas odors should be immediately reported to the fire department.
Throughout the winter, you depend on your furnace to keep your family warm in your Houston home. If your furnace broke down, would you know who to call to make a repair? Constellation takes the worry out of stressful repairs. Trust our team to show up on time, in uniform and ready to make the repair right the first time. Call us today and experience the Constellation Advantage:
- 24 hour, 7 day Emergency Service Available
- Fast, Reliable Repairs
- Service on All Major Brands of Equipment
- Local, Licensed Technicians
- 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee