The last thing you want on a hot summer day is for your air conditioning unit to break down, but unfortunately, it happens. When your air conditioner is on the fritz, our team of Houston AC repair technicians is here to help. We provide quality air conditioning repair in Houston to ensure that your family stays comfortable at home. Whether you need routine service or an emergency repair, you can rest assured that we’ll arrive on time and ready to do the job. Our goal is your complete satisfaction and we have the expertise to get your air conditioning unit working. Our technicians are trained and certified to repair all major brands of equipment.
Signs It’s Time to Call for an Air Conditioning Repair
If you notice any of the following happening with your air conditioning unit, it’s time to contact us.
- Lack of air flow. If you notice the air flow coming out of your vents is much weaker than usual, that likely indicates either a failing compressor or clogged ductwork.
- Unusual noises. Any squealing, grinding or grating noises usually indicate there is a malfunction inside your unit. You will want to address this immediately, as any problem could worsen and result in greater costs in the future.
- Bad odors. If you air conditioning unit smells musty, that may be a sign of mold or mildew in the unit or ductwork. A burning smell could indicate the wire insulation has burned out. Both require immediate attention.
- Moisture. Any moisture or liquid coming from your unit indicates either a refrigerant leak or a broken or blocked condensate line. Moisture leads to mold growth and leaking refrigerant is a health hazard, so you will want to call for service as soon as possible.
- Lack of cool air. If the air flow is normal but not cool, that may be a sign that refrigerant levels are too low or the compressor has failed.
Other problems include constant on-off cycling – so your unit is continuously running – or uneven cooling in different rooms in your home. Our team of licensed and certified technicians can handle any Houston AC repair and get your system up and running.
Annual Air Conditioning Efficiency Tune-Up
To help keep your air conditioning equipment in peak condition, we provide annual inspections. Our licensed technicians will ensure your equipment is operating properly and will keep your family comfortable throughout the year. All of our professionals service your home comfort equipment with one goal in mind – your complete satisfaction. Manufacturers recommend having a professional perform an efficiency tune-up once each year to keep your system running efficiently.