Constellation Home’s team of professionals can help you choose the energy-efficient air conditioning system that’s right for your home and budget. Our team is licensed, insured, and certified to install your new air conditioning system to your complete satisfaction.
Air Conditioning Installations
When it’s time to replace your old air conditioning system, turn the to professionals at Constellation Home. Our team of licensed and certified professionals specialize in finding the right air conditioning system for your home. Plus, a new high-efficiency system will help save energy, while keeping your family comfortable all summer long. Request an estimate today and a Constellation Home Comfort Consultant will contact you within one business day.
With a complete air conditioning and heating system from Constellation Home, you will receive:
- Savings of up to $2,500 off select high-efficiency systems
- Upfront Pricing
- No Hidden Fees
- Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- No Interest for 36 Months† Available
Central Air Conditioning Systems: How They Works
Have you ever wondered how a central air conditioning system keeps your family cool and comfortable all summer long? Read on to learn how central air conditioning systems work. Central air conditioning units make your home more comfortable by cooling, ventilating, and dehumidifying the indoor air. They function by extracting heat and humidity and re-distributing cooler, drier air through your duct system. Homes equipped with split systems have an outdoor air conditioning unit for cooling and an indoor furnace for heating.
Many homes have central air conditioning units that are part of a split system, meaning they are connected to an indoor furnace for heating. The air conditioning component consists of two key elements:
- Compressor: The compressor pumps refrigerant through the system and to the evaporator coil.
- Evaporator coil: The refrigerant in the evaporator coil absorbs heat and removes moisture from warm air. The heat is sent to the compressor and the cooled air is circulated throughout the home. This process is continuous. The warm air dissipates and cools outside, while the cool air is pumped through the air ducts to cool the house.
Efficiency & Savings: Always consider potential energy savings when choosing an air conditioning system. Upgrading to a high-efficiency system can help improve your home’s efficiency and reduce energy costs. Constellation Home can help you choose the right air conditioning unit for your home and budget.