What would happen if your central air conditioner broke down during the heat of summer, or your heating system stopped working? Suppose your water heater went on the fritz just after the manufacturer’s warranty expired?
Our Home Service Plan customers know just who to call for emergencies like these, and they never have to wonder if they got a good deal on necessary repairs. Home Service Plan customers receive priority scheduling, service from expert technicians and plumbers, and can make unlimited service calls.
Exclusive Home Service Plan Benefits
Beyond having peace-of-mind coverage, Home Service Plan customers also receive a variety of other benefits from Constellation.
- 10% off any heating/air conditioning full system replacement: Upgrade to a high-efficiency heating and air conditioning system with Constellation and save 10% (up to $500).
- 5% off any water heater replacement: When it’s time for a new water heater, turn to Constellation and get 5% off (up to $100).
(Above discounts are in addition to any advertised offer.)
- Notification of special Constellation promotions: From time to time, we notify Home Service Plan customers of opportunities to take advantage of additional savings and discounts on our products and services.
- 100% of covered parts and labor for any service call: Equipment breakdowns happen at the most inconvenient times. Luckily, with a Home Service Plan, you won’t have to pay for covered parts and labor.
- Priority service: Home Service Plan customers receive priority service over non-service plan customers, which means when your system breaks down, you’ll receive prompt service.
- Unlimited service calls: When covered equipment needs a repair, we’ll be there, regardless of how many service calls are needed in a year (up to $2,000/contract year).
- 24-hour emergency service: When an emergency happens late at night or early in the morning, contact our team and receive prompt 24-hour service.