You depend on your boiler to keep your family warm and comfortable all winter long. When you need your boiler repaired or serviced, we are here to help. Constellation Home is committed to providing a superior customer experience with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Trust the knowledgeable, certified technicians at Constellation Home to maintain and repair your boiler. After all, we’ve been helping homeowners throughout Maryland save energy and money for almost 30 years.
Common Boiler Problems
When it comes to boiler repairs, our team has seen it all. Common boiler repair issues that our certified technicians regularly fix include:
- Pressure loss – The central heating system will fail to work if the boiler pressure is too low.
- Pilot lights may be faulty – A faulty thermocouple or deposit buildup may cause the pilot light to go out.
- Heat output is inadequate – An issue with the safety switch, a broken pump or broken thermostat may be cause the heat output to be inadequate.
- Leaking – A broken pressure valve or broken pump seal may be causing the boiler to leak.
- Corrosion – Water exposure and fluctuation in temperature may be causing corrosion.
We’re here when you need us.
Our team of certified technicians can handle any boiler repair, large or small, and provide service, repairs and maintenance all major boiler brands. Schedule service online or give us a call at 888-243-4663.
Gas Boiler Repairs in Maryland
We provide boiler repairs to central Maryland, including Baltimore City, Baltimore County, Anne Arundel County, Carroll County, Cecil County, Frederick County, Harford County, Howard County, Montgomery County and Prince Georges County.