Few things can make a house look old and dingy like faded, damaged siding and the lack of curb appeal is only the beginning. Siding can also have a major impact on your home’s comfort and energy usage. You can easily enhance your home’s appearance, efficiency and value by having the professionals at Constellation Home install thermal-backed siding.
When Is It Time to Replace Your Siding?
- Noticing issues like paint bubbling, color fading and premature aging
- When you are replacing windows, doors and trim
- If you want to improve the energy efficiency of your home
- Your siding has cracked seals or damaged panels
- You see moisture under the siding or leaking around the perimeter of windows and doors
Constellation Home Energy and Comfort Consultants can help you find the perfect siding solution for your home and budget. Thermal-backed siding is engineered for greater energy efficiency and attractiveness. Whether you’re concerned with budget, appearance or energy efficiency, our certified experts will deliver a customized solution to increase the curb appeal and comfort of your home. Contact us today to receive a free, no-obligation estimate.
Vinyl Siding Options
Revitalizing your home has never been simpler! Vinyl siding is the preferred choice of homeowners and will update your look, enhance curb appeal and protect your home from the elements. You will want to carefully choose the style and type of vinyl siding installation that is best for your home.
Construction: Vinyl Siding
When you choose vinyl siding from Constellation Home, you are selecting a product that is virtually maintenance free and investing in a product that will last. You will no longer have to worry about the siding fading, peeling, blistering or flaking and that means no more staining or painting. Plus, you will help create a more comfortable and healthy home.
- Secure interlocking panel design for secure mounting and seamless insulation breaks
- Structurally independent wall system for durability and toughness against the harshest weather
- One-piece insulated siding system that bonds an inner core of high-density insulation with the durable vinyl outer layer for optimal performance
- Look of hand-installed boards of traditional siding panels
- Extended length panel options for a clean, seamless appearance with no overlaps
- Advanced color integration that is fade resistant and uniformly through the siding panel
Thermal-Backed Siding Installation
You can count on our team of certified professionals to do the job right the first time. We have the expertise to complete the job quickly and efficiently. No matter what type or style of siding you choose, you’ll receive the following:
- Free, no obligation in-home estimate
- Superior energy-saving products
- Customized solution for your home
- Professional installation