Old, worn or missing shingles aren’t always easy to spot. But if your roof starts to leak, you’ll definitely know it. And the results can be devastating. Don’t wait until it’s too late to replace your roof. Constellation Home’s roof replacement experts can install a beautiful, dependable new roof safely and professionally. Your home will have greater curb appeal and you’ll have greater piece of mind.
When Is It Time for Roof Replacement?
Some of the signs are obvious, but others, you have to look for. It’s time for a roof replacement your roofing when:
- You notice a leak. Leaks can quickly spread and cause major damage to wood and drywall. Act quickly to minimize any damage.
- Shingles start to curl. Curling is a sign that the shingle is nearing the end of its life. Once the sun has broken down the asphalt in the shingle, it starts to shrink and become susceptible to being blown off the roof.
- Granules are missing. Granules protect the asphalt in the shingles from the sun, so once they are gone, your shingles will wear out much quicker.
- Moss is growing. Moss can grow under your roof’s shingles forcing them to lift them up. Lifted shingles are vulnerable to being blown off your roof, creating the opportunity for leaks and damage.
- Shingles start to age. If your roof is older than 18-20 years, you should start to think about replacing it.
Constellation Home’s team of certified, local professionals will help you find the right roof for your home and budget. A new roof will give you peace of mind for years, even in the worst weather conditions. And your home will not only look great and be protected from the elements, it will also be more energy efficient.
Why Constellation Home?
You can rest assured that the certified roofing experts from Constellation Home will. show up on time, in uniform and ready to do the job right the first time. Whether you select Traditional 3-Tab, Architectural or Premium Designer shingles, Our team will guarantee a safe and stress-free installation. Constellation Home offers:
- Free, No-Obligation In-Home Estimate
- Customized Solution for Your Home and Style
- Professional Installation