Air Conditioning and Heating System Replacements in Houston, TX
Thinking about replacing your home’s cooling and heating system? Call Constellation Home.
Constellation Home sells high-efficiency Carrier® air conditioning and heating equipment. We will work with you to design a custom solution that will meet the unique needs of your home, family, lifestyle and budget. A preferred Constellation Home contractor will complete the installation of your equipment. Once the installation is completed, our Quality Assurance Manager will inspect and test the performance of your new air conditioning and heating system, provide instruction about how your new equipment operates and answer any questions you may have. After installation, you can count on Constellation Home to help keep your new system running at peak performance to ensure that it delivers affordable, quiet, consistent comfort for years to come. Our number one goal is your complete satisfaction.
Air conditioning and heating equipment is the largest energy user in your home. According to CenterPoint Energy, in the Houston area, air conditioning accounts for as much as 60% of the average home’s electricity use, and heating accounts for 70-80% of a typical home’s natural gas usage. Replacing an older system with a new high-efficiency system can help save up to 20% on cooling and heating costs*.
There’s never been a better time to replace your cooling & heating system.
- Save up to $2,500 on select Carrier® high-efficiency, full air conditioning and heating systems replacement
- Qualify for Energy Tax Credits of up to $500
- 0% Financing available
- 10-year Parts & Labor warranty available
- Save energy and money all year long
- Upfront pricing. No hidden fees.
Our Installation Process
- Our Energy & Comfort Consultant will work with you to design an air conditioning and heating system replacement that is customized to your home and budget.
- A Constellation Home pre-screened, certified contractor will complete the installation of your new air conditioner, heat pump or furnace.
- Following the installation, our Quality Assurance Manager will review installation workmanship, system performance, adherence to our quality installation standards and provide a completed quality report. We will also explain how the system operates and answer any questions.
Throughout the installation, our Quality Assurance Manager will keep you informed and ensure that we are meeting your expectations. Our goal is for you to have a seamless, hassle-free installation experience.
Why Choose Constellation Home?
EXPERTISE: Our experienced Consultant will recommend the system that best fits your comfort needs and budget.
TRUST: We offer upfront pricing, no hidden fees and will be in constant communication throughout the process.
CUSTOMER COMMITMENT: Our Quality Assurance Manager oversees every installation to ensure your experience runs smoothly. You can also expect service long after the sale.
LOCAL: Installations by our network of preferred Constellation Home Contractors.
PEACE OF MIND: Our 10-year parts and labor warranty, which includes our exclusive replacement guarantee, is one of the best in the business.
Customer for Life Guarantee
When you purchase a air conditioning and heating system replacement from Constellation Home, we want you to become a customer for life. That means we’ll stand behind the equipment and installation for years after the sale. Below are the four guiding principles of our Customer for Life Guarantee.
We Guarantee Our Prices – If you receive a lower proposal, with equal product and installation specifications, within 10 days of receiving ours, we will complete the work and credit you the cost difference plus $100.
We Guarantee Our Products – In addition to the manufacturer’s warranty, Constellation Home offers a full 10-year parts and labor warranty with an exclusive Replacement Guarantee. If your unit fails within five years from the date of installation, we’ll replace it at no charge*.
We Guarantee Our Installation – If your equipment is not working to the manufacturer’s specifications within the first year after installation, we will make any necessary adjustments or provide a refund on returned equipment.
We Guarantee Our Service – Contact us 24/7, 365 days per year to receive service from our network of preferred contractors.
How do you know if you need a new cooling and heating system?
If you can answer yes to any of the following questions, it may be time to start thinking about purchasing an air conditioning and heating system replacement.
- Is your system no longer under warranty?
- Are your cooling and heating bills higher than they used to be?
- Does your air conditioning and heating system breakdown often?
- Does the air conditioner or heat pump continuously run in the summer?
- Does the furnace short-cycle (consistently turn off and on) in the winter?
- Do you notice any rooms in your home that are always too hot or too cold?
- Is the cooling or heating system too noisy?
*Replacement Guarantee: With uninterrupted coverage under the Extended Labor Program (ELP), should your air conditioner or heat pump’s compressor or furnace’s heat exchanger fail within five years of the date of installation, Constellation Home will replace the air conditioner, heat pump or furnace at no charge. Contact a Constellation Home Energy & Comfort Consultant for complete details.
Offer excludes previous purchases, gas conversions, other promotions and rebates, and existing contracts; for new sales only. See a Constellation Home Energy & Comfort Consultant for complete details on savings offer, 0% financing, warranty and energy tax credits. Certain restrictions apply. Offer expires 6/15/17. TREC 168, TECL 343159, TACLB 67652E