An old, inefficient boiler can be the largest energy user in your home and have a significant impact on your energy costs. When you need a new boiler installation, our team can help you save energy with an energy-efficient upgrade. Plus, we’ll remove your old boiler and ensure a hassle-free installation day. Contact us today for more information about professional boiler installations.
Some homes rely on a boiler for heat during the winter. A boiler circulates hot water or steam throughout your home in a network of pipes in baseboards or radiators. Depending on the type of fuel in your home, boilers can be gas or oil-fired. If you need a new boiler installation, our Energy & Comfort Consultants will help you find the right boiler for your home and budget. Request an estimate today and a member of our team will contact you within one business day.
When you have a complete heating and cooling system installed by Constellation, you will receive:
- Savings of up to $2,500 off select high-efficiency systems
- Upfront Pricing
- No Hidden Fees
- Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- No Interest for 36 Months† Available
Boiler: How It Works
A boiler heats your home by generating steam or hot water that travels through pipes to radiators or convectors in your home. The system consists of three major components:
- Fuel Source: Natural gas or oil is used to heat water or create steam
- Pipes: Pipes deliver the steam or hot water from the boiler to radiators and convectors. Pipes also return cooled steam or water to the boiler to be heated again.
- Radiators/Convectors: The radiators and convectors give off heat to warm your home.
Efficiency and Savings
New boilers are more efficient than ever and have advantages over other heating types of systems:
- Energy-efficient options
- High reliability and durability for a long service life
- Low risk of breakdowns due to few moving parts
- Quiet operation
- Consistent, dust-free heat
Modern boilers are significantly more efficient than older systems. Even if your current boiler is operational, an upgrade could be worthwhile. Replacing your old boiler with a more efficient one may be worth the savings in energy costs alone.