How old is your home? If it’s more than 25 years old, the electrical system may be outdated. Many older homes were constructed with only 50 to 60 amps of electrical service and very few circuits. They may need an electrical panel upgrade. Modern electronics can easily overload an undersized panel, which can harm your equipment and possibly lead to a fire. But an electrical panel upgrade from Constellation Home will protect your computers, TVs, appliances and other expensive electronic equipment.
Don’t Risk It. Upgrade Your Electrical Panel Today.
Your electrical panel takes electricity from the utility’s power lines and distributes it into your home. An upgraded electrical panel can bring more power into you home without risking an overload. Modern electrical panels provide 200 amps or more of power. The experts at Constellation Home will determine the right size panel for your home and budget and install it promptly and professionally.
There are several signs that your current electrical service needs an upgrade:
- Your panel gives off a burning smell
- The inside of the panel is warm
- Fuses blow when too many appliances are in use, such as space heaters, vacuum cleaners or hair dryers
- Lights dim when an appliance is turned on
- Crackling sounds coming from your electrical panel
- Corrosion or rust on the circuit breakers
- Multiple extension cords are needed to accommodate the number of appliances used
- You have outlets near water sources that are not GFCIs (ground fault circuit interrupter). GFCIs prevent electrocution by stopping the flow of electricity if the appliance they are powering comes into contact with water
Our certified local electricians adhere to rigorous electrical guidelines for safe and efficient service. We will obtain all required permits, safely install your new panel, clean the work area, and answer any questions you have. In addition, we will help schedule an inspection with a local county or city inspector and the tie-in with the local utility. And best of all, our services are backed by a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.